Your cart is empty.
Brazilian Butt Lift
A Brazilian butt lift is a popular cosmetic procedure that involves the transfer of fat to help create more fullness in your backside.
- The procedure is usually performed under anesthesia, but in procedures where a smaller volume of fat is transferred, it may be done with only LOCAL ANESTHESIA (numbing medication). You may ask for an anti-nausea medication beforehand, especially if anesthesia makes you sick.
- Your surgeon then uses liposuction to remove fat from other areas of your body, such as your hips, stomach, and thighs. Liposuction itself involves making incisions in the skin, and then using a tube to remove fat from the body.
- The fat stores that have just been removed from your body are purified and readied for injection into your buttocks.
- Your surgeon finishes by injecting the processed fat into specific areas of the buttocks to create a more rounded, full look. They make three to five incisions around the buttocks for fat transfers.
- Both liposuction and fat transfer incisions are closed up with stitches. Your surgeon then applies a compression garment against the affected areas of skin to minimize your risk of bleeding.