- This Stage 2 sleeveless, above the knee, full body compression garment designed ideal for use following Plastic Surgery, liposuction of the abdomen, thighs and is typically worn during Stage 2 of recovery (2-8 weeks of post-op).
- Provides support to surgical areas for more comfort and helps the skin fit better to its new contours.
- Provides optimal amount of compression to help improve the blood circulation, minimizes swelling after the procedure, and speeds up the healing process.
- Flushes the body out of potentially harmful fluids, allows patient to return to daily routines sooner.
- Garment has been treated with Naturexx an anti-microbial treatment which assists the body in transporting moisture away from the skin to the surface where it can evaporate.
- The anti-microbial treatment also helps retard growth of bacteria or fungus that can cause odor skin irritation, mildew or fabric degradation.
- Features a soft & flexible velcro shoulder straps and a pouch opening on the crotch area.
- Provides comfort, support and compression and is designed with NO ZIPPER.
- Features a non-roll waist elastic band made with lace with a silicone bead to prevent rolling-up.
- Constructed with a high performance Comprexx Tecsheen fabric that is long lasting and retains the garments shape and compression even under extended wear and washing.
- It is breathable, lightweight and feels silky smooth.
- Garment is latex Free.
VIDEO WEARING THIS STYLE BELOW.
|Fabric Composition||Body: 76% Nylon / 24% Spandex Lining: 79% Nylon / 21% Spandex Crotch: 55% Cotton / 35% Polyester / 10% Spandex|
|Construction||2-layers front and 1-layer back|
|Fabric Against Skin||Powernet: 79% Nylon 21% Spandex|
|Outer Fabric||Nylon Spandex: 76% Nylon 24% Spandex|
MEASURE YOUR CHEST
With arms down on side, take a snug measurement around the fullest part of your chest over the nipples.
HOW TO WEAR
Hold both straps of the shirt and step into the garment. Pull up the garment and slide arms through armhole and adjust for comfort.
HOW TO CARE
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry low or flat dry. No bleach, no iron.